|
About Blessings
Blessings is created by Angela aka Gel to provide people with tried and tested recipes on the little joys in life.
About Gel
Hi, I'm Angela Evangeline Kwan, more affectionately known as Gel and Lala.
One of my favourite pasttime's baking and making desserts.
Personal blog
Recipes
Others
Archives
© Gel 2010 |
Matcha pudding I was shopping around Diaso some time ago and this instant match pudding caught my eye since I am and avid fan of matcha items like matcha ice cream and matcha parfait ^-^ It's really easy to make and you should be able to make it in under 30 minutes so it's a great idea for quick desserts. A plus point is that it isn't very sweet =) Ingredients 1 box of matcha pudding instant mix ($2 from Diaso) 390ml of water Method 1. Boil approximately 390ml of water in a pan over the fire. 2. Bring to a slow boil and add the matcha pudding instant mix gradually while stirring. 3. Mix occasionally until mixture boils, then you can turn off the fire and pour the mixture into designated cups. I used shot cups and I can fill about 12 shot cups + 1 pudding cup (approximate the diameter of 1.5 shot cup) 4. Chill and serve =) Labels: Pudding
XOXO,
Gel Sunday, January 23, 2011 |
